It’s that time of the year when everyone’s just so busy with last minute shopping, parties and of course, holiday vacations. This season, the holidays become especially more fun as a whole universe awaits to be discovered because of digital commerce and online shopping convenience. Get the best deals and one-of-a-kind finds with the most convenient way to shop through your PayMaya mobile app, the all-in-one digital payments innovation that can give you an instant virtual Visa.
1. Giftshopping Still completing your holiday shopping? Everyone’s looking for unique gifts they can buy for their loved ones, and there’s no better place to look than online shopping sites. Shopping online also allows you to access onlineexclusive fashionable clothes from websites like ZALORA, various goods from Takatack.com and limited edition beauty products from Beauty MNL. The things you can buy will be unlike the things you’ll find going to the mall, and are guaranteed to make your loved ones smile.
2. Staycations For people looking for unique experiences, PayMaya partnered with Airbnb to give a promo to PayMaya users so they can book unique accommodations around the world. Up to December 31, PayMaya users can enjoy P1,500 discount (for minimum P4,500 booking cost) on their first Airbnb stay by just using the promo code PAYMAYA + first 6 digits of PayMaya card upon checkout to enjoy the discount. With Airbnb, you can book beautiful and inspirational spaces that deviate from the regular hotel bookings that people usually resort to: from entire houses, to cozy lofts, even castles and villas.
Meanwhile, if you’re not going out for the holidays, you can use your PayMaya Visa card for exclusive dining discounts at the Sofitel Philippine Plaza. Visa often offers exclusiveonly promos all year round, and as a partner of Visa, PayMaya users have the special privilege to avail of discounts at hotels and other restaurants just by using their PayMaya Visa.
3. Food deliveries You can spice up your salusalos and order Japanese, Korean, Greek, Spanish, and plenty of other cuisines from over 1000+ restaurants by ordering from foodpanda. Customers get P200 off their order by using the code: NOCHEBUENA.
4. Music, movies, books and so much more! The holidays are a time for rest and celebration of thanksgiving with family and friends, and there’s no better way to do this than with music, movies, and books. To start off, you can get get Spotify Premium with PayMaya so you can listen to your favorite artists offline nonstop, with no ads, just music. First time Spotify Premium users can get Spotify Premium for just P9.00 for 3 months.
Going out to watch a movie? If you don’t want to wait in line, especially for the new Star Wars movie, you can reserve tickets online with your PayMaya Visa at SM Cinema, Robinson’s Movie World, and SureSeats for Ayala malls.
Meanwhile, for all the book lovers who want to tuck themselves in with a good book and a cup of hot chocolate, they can use their PayMaya to purchase books for themselves or friends at Amazon with a 30% discount off the regular price, with a maximum discount being $10. To avail the offer, customers will simply have to type in the promo code HOLIDAY30 while checking out the item.
5. Buy and send load as a gift! It’s a heavy call and text season, when we’re all busy sending well wishes to everyone. As a special treat, PayMaya is giving an 8% discount off Smart load packages. PayMaya users can either buy Smart load packages for themselves or better yet, send the load as a gift for loved ones this Christmas. Share the love!
6. Last minute traveling Thinking of some last minute getaway for the holidays? You can easily book a flight around the world with Philippine Airlines using your PayMaya Visa. All the seat sales will be popping up this season so make sure to keep a watchful eye out!
Find out more why PayMaya is now the no. 1 financial mobile app in Google Play Philippines through http://www.paymaya.com